VINTAGE YEAR MAY BE VARY FROM THE PHOTO
This Sister's Run Epiphany Shiraz is grown by Tony Parkinson at his famous McLaren Vale vineyard. As they try to 'populate or perish,' these robust Shiraz plants yield rich flavors in their berries.
The harmony of richness and tannin, of force and underlying acid tension and edge, make this red wine almost too drinkable. You could serve this alongside eggplant laksa or a grilled piece of seasoned chicken with equal ease. Don't be scared to keep some of this wine in the cellar. There will be a prize.
- Gold Medal – Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2019
- Gold Medal – Women's Wine & Spirits Awards (UK) 2020
- Gold Medal – China Wine & Spirits Awards 2019
- Gold Medal – Winemakers Challenge International Wine show 2020
- Gold Medal – Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020
- Silver Medal – San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge 2020
- Silver Medal – Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
Black Fruit, Plums, Blackberry, and Black Licorice