VINTAGE YEAR MAY BE VARY FROM THE PHOTO
A lovely and savoury representation of Barossa Grenache Shiraz Mataro. It's best with food and friends, and a second glass is always welcome.
The difference with this red wine comes in the end: how it dries up and lingers. This is the finest of the Barossa, wonderfully articulated.
- Gold Medal – China Wine and Spirits Awards Best Value 2021
- Silver Medal – Winemaker Challenge International Wine Challenge (USA) 2021
- Silver Medal – Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2021
- Silver Medal – Royal Perth Wine Awards 2021
- Nose: Medium-to-dark crimson and purple with a crisp rim edge and a brilliant quality.
- Palate: This red wine is a three-step dance. An exalting, Cossack-kicking grenache takes the lead immediately before being turned more slowly by soil, wind, and pepper's fire - compliments of the Shiraz.
- Finish: The oak flavour lends a brief allegro to the aftertaste and longevity of the wine. At the end, there is a natural oneness as the components come together.
|Special Ingredients||Berried fruits, Red Boiled candies, Handmade jam, and Licorice|